I know it might sound like a really dumb question but it turns out most of us don’t!
Here are some of the common face washing mistakes:
- Shocking to hear but many people admit to using shampoo or conditioner or hand soap instead to wash their face. It is best to use a facial cleanser. A quality one will not only clean but protect your skin.
- Using incorrect water temperature. You should be using lukewarm water. Water that is too hot can strip the skin of its natural oils and cold does not allow the pores to open to remove dirt.
- Scrubbing too hard. Be gentle! There’s no need to tug or scrub the skin, a good cleanser will put in most of the work.
Watch Our Face Washing Video
We’ve highlighted the easy, correct and optimum way to wash your face in this video
Use A Good Quality Cleanser like WH6
One of the most important things you can do is use a good quality cleanser. We are extremely proud of the WH6 Daily Cleanser by Third Age Skin Care.
This not only cleanses but heals, tones, reduces puffiness in your skin. Not to mention the antioxidant properties will make your skin look and feel fabulous.
6 Reasons You’ll Love WH6
- Cleanses and Heals
- Tones and Tightens Pores
- Has Antioxidant Properties
- Reduces Puffiness
- Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Neutralizes Harmful Free-Radicals
Visit here to grab a bottle!