Younger folks as well as mature ones like me all have one thing in common. We all want a better complexion and to maintain our healthy skin. So what steps do we need to do to make sure that we are getting the most out of our daily skin cleansing routine?
The answer is quite simple: Use a good quality daily cleanser and skin moisturizer. Luckily, we at Third Age Skincare have dedicated ourselves to developing a product line that helps you achieve healthy skin using the fewest products possible.
Companies like ProActive, Neutrogena, Murad, and more all want you to buy a bunch of different products to achieve this.
The truth lies in committing yourself to a daily skin cleaning routine with a good facial cleanser and a good skin moisturizer.
Following these steps will have your complexion glowing and have you well on your way to obtaining and maintaining healthy skin.
Commit to a Daily Skin Cleansing Routine
Think of your skincare routine as consisting of two main steps:
- Cleansing: Washing your face
- Moisturizing: Hydrating and softening your skin
Adhering to these two steps and making them become your daily ritual will help you achieve a healthy skin tone and complexion. It doesn’t need to be as complex as other skin care companies would have you believe.
The first step in your skin-care routine should be discovering the best daily cleanser for your skin. The truth is, we all have different skin types, and what works for you may not exactly work for me. You might be asking yourself: “What type of daily cleanser is the best for my skin type?”
Let’s take a look at different skin types and break down what types of cleansers are ideal for your daily skin cleansing routine.
- Oily or acne-prone skin: You’ll probably want to take a look at a foaming liquid. These cleansers, when activated with water will form an airy foam that will help break down dirt and excess sebum from your pores.
- Dry, red, and/or eczema-prone skin: Creams or lotions have been known to clog pores, but in cases of dry, cracked skin, creams have proven successful due to their emollient-rich formulas. Emollients such as glycerin and shea butter contain oil that traps water in your skin and develops a protective layer. This helps wipe away impurities and hydrate your skin.
- Sensitive skin: An oil-based daily cleanser will help you absorb other oils. It’s important to find an oil-based product that is non-comedogenic in that it doesn’t clog your pores or trigger acne, but also is capable of moisturizing.
- Mature skin: Melting balms or butter-like salves are great for mature skin because they are soothing and can be used without water. They are wonderful at maintaining healthy skin and removing makeup.
Facial cleansing removes dirt, oil, and other unwanted debris. Throughout the day the skin on your face is continually covered with bacteria, pollutants, viruses, dirt, and old (dead) skin cells. Daily facial washing removes these impurities to give the skin a fresh look.
Almost Sold Out… NR8 at Below Cost
Yes it has a pump problem, but all you have to do is
remove it and use without the pump.
It’s the $100 formula that you can get for just $13 while we have stock.
VISIT HERE for all the Details
Similarly to choosing the best daily cleanser for your skin type, you should also do the same when selecting the best skin moisturizer. We all need to moisturize in order to maintain healthy skin, but not all moisturizers are created with the same texture.
- Oily skin: Those with oily skin are best suited for a gel moisturizer that is mostly water-based, lightweight, and absorbs quickly.
- Normal skin: Lotions are best for those with normal skin. We’re talking classic moisturizers that feel more moisturizing than a gel, but still maintain a good absorption quality.
- Dry skin: Creams or soft cream moisturizers contain more oil, and are heavier than your typical lotions.
- Sensitive skin: Similarly to a cream, a balm is better suited for those with dry skin due in large part to its heavier texture.
By moisturizing your skin, you can reduce your chances of any skin problems arising. Think of this as taking a preventative measure to protect your skin’s healthy cells while cleansing takes care of the bad ones. Facial moisturizers help balance your skin’s complexion and prevent acne breakouts.
“I’ve never taken care of my skin. Is it too late to start a daily skin cleansing routine?”
No! It’s never too late to start improving your skin!
Your skin begins to age when you are only in your mid-20s, and you may not even know that it’s happening. Have no fear!
The reality is that as we age, our skin is always changing. Keeping regular tabs on your skin type and the effectiveness of your daily cleanser and skin moisturizer choices will allow you to quickly adapt and maintain healthy skin. Committing to this type of daily skin cleansing routine will ultimately affect your complexion positively. It’s all about commitment and being proactive. Over at Third Age Skincare, we have a ton of awesome tutorial videos that demonstrate the effectiveness of maintaining a skincare routine.
Be patient! There is no such thing as an instant fix, and it’s important to remember to stay the course to ensure the best results. If you’re not seeing the results that you want, don’t hesitate to reach out to a dermatologist to get the best information about YOUR skin.
Everybody has different genes, daily habits, and reactions to our respective environments. But no matter your age, healthy skin and a healthy complexion are just a few steps away!
How can we help?
We at Third Age Skincare understand the struggle of maintaining a healthy daily skin cleansing routine. We understand the importance of not just a daily cleanser, but a skin moisturizer as well. We’ve tested everything under the sun, and that’s why it’s an important part of our mission to offer the best, most comprehensive products all in one place.
And remember: You ARE beautiful!
STOP wasting time and money on cosmetics.
Just FIVE items will have you looking and feeling your best…
Third Age Skin Care Promise?
You’ll love our products or YOUR MONEY BACK!
We invite you to explore Third Age Skin Care.