Moisturizing is always important, but as we approach and get into the winter months it becomes essential!
Don’t you just love how your skin feels after applying a moisturizer or skin conditioner?
You know you should be routinely doing this, but can you list all the reasons why?
Besides the few obvious ones, we decided to just brainstorm and list all the reasons we could come up with.
Below is our list. We had fun with this and I hope you enjoy reading it.
Let’s Start With The Obvious…
- You just washed your face.
- You just shaved your legs
- You just exfoliated your skin.
- You’re using so much sanitizer that it is drying out your hands.
- You’re about to apply sunscreen and want to protect your skin, applying a moisturizer first helps so much!
- You’re ready to apply your makeup.
- You have a job interview or starting a new job and want to look professional and radiant.
DITCH THE CORK SCREW!
This wine bottle opener is the easy and safe way to remove corks
from wine bottles.
It uses an injector pump to compress air underneath
the cork, lifting it out effortlessly like magic;
it’ll have you saying “WOW”!
SEE THE VIDEO HERE
More Ways You Probably Haven’t Thought Of…
- Road trip! Keep your your skin hydrated in the air-conditioned or heated car.(Post Pandemic) You’re attending a party, reunion, family gathering or another event with people you haven’t seen in awhile, so you want your skin to look the best.
- You are hitting the slopes to ski and/or sled
- You’re going for a walk around your neighborhood.
- You’re going swimming.
- You’re playing tennis, golfing or participating in another outdoor sport.
- You’re going outside in a city where your skin will be exposed to pollution, free radicals and the elements—and want to protect your skin.
- Heck it is a normal day and you just want to feel good!
- You’re walking or running a 5K or other race.
- It’s the middle of summer, and the sun is drying out your skin.
- You’re walking down a breezy beach.
- Your skin feels a bit on the rough size.
Guess What? Your bath towels aren’t working…
Most towels are pumped full of chemicals to create a soft towel that simply doesn’t work! They don’t absorb the water from your body. The Plush Luxe towel is 100% cotton and chemical free.
Watch our video, HERE, to see the difference
- You’re working outside in your garden.
- Your lips are chapped.
- You’re getting on a dry, temperature-controlled airplane which not only dehydrates you but your skin.
- You looked down and saw dry hands.
- You’re enjoying an outdoor activity like, bike riding, hiking, attending an outdoor sporting event.
- It’s dry-skin season. Enough said!
This was our thoughts. What about you? Got any to share? If so email me back!
As you can see we recommend moisturizing! Choosing an all-natural moisturizer with good ingredients that you can use on your entire face and body is the way to go. Of course I recommend our NR8 Skin Conditioner. We are currently sold out.
If you would like to get notified when it is back in stock you can Visit Here to get an email when NR8 is back in stock
STOP wasting time and money on cosmetics.
Just FIVE items will have your looking and feeling your best…
Third Age Skin Care Promise? Love our products or YOUR MONEY BACK!
We invite you to explore Third Age Skin Care.