Lately I’ve been hearing more and more about Eye Massages. It sounds weird but a simple massage around your eyes can help improve lymph drainage and boost circulation.
This can ease inflammation and also reduce the appearance of dark circles under your eyes.
So how do you give yourself an eye massage? Here is the step by step instructions.
How To Give Yourself An Eye Massage…
– Use the fingertips of your index and middle fingers to gently tap in a circle around your eyes. This can help increase blood flow to the area.
– Start along your eyebrows, then move your fingertips outward to the edge of your eyes, and down along the top of your cheekbones, moving inward toward the bridge of your nose.
– Circle your eyes three times with your fingertips.
– Then, using your middle fingers, press upward on either side of your nose, right below your brow bone.
– Next, using your middle fingers, press inward toward your nose, next to your tear ducts.
– Be careful not to pull or drag your skin while you’re moving your fingertips around your eye area.
Repeat this massage for 30 seconds or more to wake up the area around your eyes.
Third Age Skin Care Promise?
Love our products or YOUR MONEY BACK!
See What Boost Color Stick Can Do For You!